Thursday, February 23, 2012

Horrible about Blogging

I'm horrible about blogging. I'll be the first to admit it.  In fact I'm horrible at a lot of things.  I discovered last week that I'm fairly inconsistent at everything.  I know why though. I decide I need to change something and then soon I find something else I need to work on so I ditch my first project and move on to the next one.  I don't think I'm bored, I just haven't admitted that I can't manage every area of my life the way I thought I could. 
It's easy to fool yourself into thinking that you're a pretty darn cool person who has it all together, but reality is I'm just not that good at it. 
Welp, I'm beginning to accept myself the way I am.  I'm not perfect but I'm still pretty cool. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Well I could have told you that! (The cool part - not the not perfect part - ha!)

    When I find myself flitting from this task to that task, I try to make myself just finish something. Anything! And then the next thing. But I don't always succeed because I'm usually the only one who even notices :)

    ReplyDelete